Henrichs is a collection of high-visibility reflective clothing for outdoor activities, such as cycling, motor biking, running and walking. The design is water- and windproof, offering extreme visibility in the dark up to 100 metres, especially in the glare of car or streetlights. The collection consists of capes, vests, collars and bands, suitable year-round and all easily worn over a coat or other clothing. Each item is foldable into a pocket or bag. The pouch takes up minimal space and is ideal for travelling, with a closure that can be used as a reflective armband. Henrichs designs are made of high-quality reflective fabric by Swiss company Schoeller. This material is used by large organisations, including police and fire forces, for their safety equipment. Henrichs combines safety and stylish design, offering an exclusive product for the savvy traveller – an independent, design-conscious urban citizen.
What makes Henrichs unique?
- Innovative design that is fashionable and sophisticated yet functional and protective.
- Sustainability: the logo is hand-embossed and the collection is made in London, England.
- The founder Sara Henrichs is the former travel editor of global design magazine Wallpaper*. Prior to being a journalist, she studied fashion design.
- Sara knows her customer well, as she herself has been an urban cyclist as long as she can remember peddling across London, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, NYC, Mexico City and Tokyo among many other cities.
Practical packaging with reflective armband
100% Handmade in England
- For us sustainability is essential and we handpicked local artisans to produce the collection in London.
- The clothes are produced in north London by a talented hardworking team.
- The logo on each garment is hand-embossed by a single craftsman in west London.
- Swiss-based Schoeller Textiles is the leading reflective material manufacturer and its fabrics are used by the police, firemen and other large companies using protective equipment worldwide.